Saturday, December 9, 2006

On Second Thought, Never Mind



























Written 9 December, 2006

On Behavior

Part III of III

On Second Thought, Never Mind

I had planned to use this space to make the point that I'm an adult and know my own mind, especially when it comes to romantic encounters or the abstention from such.

I felt my business had been minded by a friend, but I have received a most abject apology, and there is no longer a reason to blog about the event.

I will say the friend in question is a fine and perceptive person who I admire immensely. If his judgement was clouded, it was clouded by love. He and another of my most excellent friends are wonderously enamored of each other. He wants the entire world to feel the same way, and I don't blame him.

So on second thought, never mind.

-----

Photo: Chey disoriented after a particularly romantic moment at the top of the Eiffel Tower in New Paris.

No comments: