Sunday, May 13, 2007

Fabulous Art








Written 13 May, 2007

Fabulous Art

Boof's home and yard in the sky is awash in his paintings and sculptures-- and I have to say they knocked my socks off! Boof is way way talented!

The other day I rezzed a .5 x .5 x .5 meter cube prim and told Boof it was high art.

"It's dada," I said.

"It's dada," I said.

Boof was so kind. He said nothing.

I stopped by while Boof was offline and was blown away by his work. I IMed Sweetie and she came up to his platform and we spent a long time studying his work.

When Boof arrived Sweetie and I turned ourselves nonphysical and sank into his couch. Boof was again kind, saying nothing.

Boof gave me three pieces I admired, and I've reproduced them here. It's all I can do not to post his entire catalogue of work!

No comments: