Sunday, September 23, 2007

Slightly Manic Sprite


Written 23 September, 2007

Slightly Manic Sprite

My brother Mordecai had his first rez day last week, and Sweetie and I were in attendance.

The event was held at the Caledon estate of Mordecai and his bride Kacy, and included avatars from the best circles of Second Life society-- and me and Sweetie.

It was a grand event, with a birthday cake, on which I danced, and posters made by Kacy of the four stages of Mordecai's avatar: Assistant Rakehell, Associate Rakehell, Rakehell, and Senior Rakehell.

Sweetie was a one-woman light show, switching to her energy being avatar (which she has customized beyond belief) and casing lights in all colors on the assemblage.

In his blog on his rez day party, Mordecai called Sweetie, to her delight, a slightly manic sprite.

Slightly?

I got only one photo, and wouldn't you know it, it was of Sweetie!

What a great time we had!

2 comments:

Mordecai Scaggs said...

We were so glad you were able to make it, the pair of you, wouldn't have been a party otherwise! So glad you and sweetie had a great time - now for your Rez Days, the pair of you!

Cheyenne Palisades said...

Gentle reader, my rez day is the same day as Mordecai and Kacey's upcoming nuptuals. I plan to drink a lot of virtual champagne and the reception and get sick and throw up on my shoea and have to be carired home in a Linden taxi.

Chey