Saturday, December 29, 2007

Coats, Coats, Coats



Written 29 December, 2007

Coats, Coats, Coats

We have only another week or so of snow, and then it's sand, sand, sand for another year and back to the islandwear.

Until then, however (even thought this is NOT a fashion blog), it's coats, coats, coats!

Here I am against a blue screen (which makes is super easy to use GIMP or PhotoShop to make those cutout figures you see in stores all the time). I'm wearing a ski outfit by Queenie Moriarty. It cost very little.  I picked it up most likely at Kanga Design; if it's not there, you will need to IM Queenie. IM her too if you need to get marries, since being a preacher seems to be her primary gig.

The outfit had a scarf, which I straightaway had to rotate, since the drooping flexies cut through my breasts, but they looked okay in the back (warning: rotation of the scarf requires repositioning). Alas, I didn't get a photo of them.

The outfit also had the first earmuffs I've seen in SL.

No comments: