Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Flights of Fancy






Written 12 December, 2007

Flights of Fancy

I’m pleased beyond description to announce the opening of Flights of Fancy, my new store.

FoF is located in the Phyllira sim at 300 meters:

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Phyllira/72/157/301

Flights of Fancy features my creations and those of my friends. There you can find fine jewelry, skins and avatars, garden specialties, rail accessories, toys, gadgets, fine art, sounds, poses, and deliberately ridiculous builds, all at reasonable prices.

A partial list: Chey’s torii gate and bridge, the Well of Death, avatar barbecue, merry-go-round, Scenic Overlook, leaky water tower, Plywood Man, rusty anchor, giraffe ride, rail depot and signs, streetlight, Chey’s Poseball Switch, bird sounds, Chey’s Poses, jewelry in turquoise, jade, abalone, amethyst, lapis lazuli, citrine, malachite, and onyx, in silver, gold, and bronze; giant tiki man, Pele lava bed, hot tub, long distance teleporter, and more.

You’ll find merchandise from myself, Peter Stindberg, Greg Paslong, GM Nikolaides, and soon, I hope, from Fnordian Link.

I’m still stuffing vendors, but most of the merchandise is up and set for sale. C’mon down!

The store’s design is unique, a mix of high concept and steampunk. The building is a collaboration between myself and my good friend Xubi, who added the pipes and dome, and I’m most proud of it.

On the ground you’ll find a beautiful, shady garden with a water feature, artwork for sale, playground equipment, cuddles and chairs, and a trivia machine.

Enjoy!

No comments: