Friday, March 27, 2009

Those Darn Republicans

The Red Fence of Frienship (Click photo see it clearly)


Written 27 March, 2009

Those Darn Republicans

I'm not a Democrat; I don't even like them much. But I despise Republicans and everything they stand for. It's mostly because of their hypocrisy. If there's anything I can't stand it's hypocrisy, and hypocrisy seems to be the biggest plank in the Republican platform. And so I really like to make fun of Republicans. And religious leaders, for the same reason. And other bigots.

The SL Republican headquarters came up in search (I was searching for something else entirely, dinosaurs, I think), and I had to go take a look.

Not surprisingly, on arrival I was confronted with the red fence of friendship. I guess their Linden detector showed a low balance in my account.

That of course didn't stop me from snooping around with my camera. Here's the inside of their theater.

No comments: