Friday, August 7, 2009

Chey's Impromptu Eshi Otawara Fashion Shoot








Chey in Eshi Otaward designs Kagewa Cheetah (top) and Moroi (bottom) outfits.
Only seven virtual cheetas were harmed in the making of this blogpost.

Written 7 August, 2009

Chey's Impromptu Eshi Otawara Fashion Shoot

First of all, I would like to make PERFECTLY CLEAR this isn't a fashion blog!

'kay, now THAT's settled, let me ask you: could YOU not take advantage of a half-price sale at Eshi Otawara's store?

I didn't think so.

And didn't the Lindens tell you, when you were a brand new avatar, how very important it was to keep your inventory in good repair?

Of course they did!

That's all I was doing-- being a good avi, sorting my new Eshi outfits and putting them in the proper folder (Chey's Clothing > Designers > Fabulous Designers > Eshi Otawara).

I couldn't help it if I happened to do that while standing at my photo booth now, could I?

COULD I?

Of course not.

And in that circumstance would YOU have pulled out your camera?

I rest my case.

No comments: