Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Helping Myself to a Background



Written 5 August, 2009

Helping Myself to a Background

The other night I wandered away from the half price sale at the new Eshi Otawara store (I mean, after you buy one of everything, what's the point of sticking around?

Eshi and Crap Mariner were on the roof having a good time, but they were alone and I didn't want to disturb them. So I wandered into a big building close by and found a nice free texture machine.

At the back of the building there was a PhotoLife booth with fabulous moving textures. The machine itself was locked, but I was able to take advantage of the background.

I got a great shot of Sweetie, but I can't publish it, as she is on a super secret mission now.

Okay, I'll tell you where she is. She's helping the Lindens by watching the Rezzables to make sure they don't leave the grid with any prims that don't belong to them.

No comments: