Sunday, February 7, 2010

Sunday Morning Machinima, 7 February, 2010

Sunday Morning Machinima, 7 February, 2010

James Au's New World Notes blog recently featured the following video:

I woke the next morning thinking it had been part of my own fever dreams. But no, there apparently was a dance party for someone named DJ Yaz Rocket...



... which somehow devolved into a battle royale between King Kong and the Battleship Yamato, an X-Wing, a corvette convertible, an ornithopter, a miniature solar system, a purple elephant with karate skills, a dragon, a battle ostrich, and maybe a dozen more combatants I can't quite qualify. I guess. All to the score of Mussorgsky's "Night on Bald Mountain", of course, and beautifully photographed.

Here's a short film about the making of a movie in Second Life:



Finally, here are two funny homages to the horror movies of the 1950s by Moebius Overdrive.

Scream in the Dark from 2005 and A Zombie Stole My Heart.

Have a happy Sunday!

No comments: