Sunday, November 21, 2010

Chey's Hair Base

Written 21 November, 2010

Chey's Hair Base

I have a long head which is not attractive when I'm not wearing prim hair.


Of course, I almost always AM wearing prim hair...


... But it's not pretty when I'm not.


I was happy to get a freebie at the Hair Fair, a primless hair appliance that covered my bald head. It came from Made by Waka Flow, it covered my balditude with short, brushed back hair, like so:


Unfortunately, the freebie was the wrong color, and non-modifiable. I IMed Waka, who speaks no English. Eventually she led me to the display in her store and I picked up a fat pack in sll sorts of colors, including the off-black version shown.


Now when I accientally lose my hair or can't stand a hideous demo in a store and take it off and throw it on the floor and stomp on it, my temporary baldness is covered.

You can find the hair here.

It's a big store and the product is lost among a myriad of styles. Alas, I don't have the coordinates. So good luck.

No comments: