Saturday, March 5, 2011

Chey's Travels: Puntarenas



Written 5 March, 2011

Chey's Travels: Puntarenas

I thought I'd blog about some fabulous places I've visited lately. Thanks to Chestnut Rau and others for bringing them to my attention.

Costa Rica is an estate of more than 70 tropical sims. Most are lush, and some mountainous, terraformed and landscaped with great skill. Seven or eight of the sims are parkland.

Puntarenas is one of the parkland sims, a dry forest, lushly vegetated and mountainous. Paths wind through the woods, terminating at stunning waterfalls. Wild animals can be seen here and there along the way.

I'll let the photos tell the story.







1 comment:

Melissa Yeuxdoux said...

Wow... that's gorgeous. I will have to put on clothes made of some nice cloth that breathes and pay a visit there.