Saturday, November 26, 2011

Baja Rides the Bull

"Must... Get... Penny... Royce's... Name... Off... The... Scoreboard!"
Written 26 November, 2011

Baja Rides the Bull

Baja Mekanic, who lives rent-free in the lava of the volcano Pele (she seems to like him), holds the high score on the bull-riding game at Whimsy's PG Den of Iniquity.

Even though he holds the high score, Baja seems obsessed with beating his record. Here's what I witnessed last night:

"Okay, Bull, It's Just You and Me!"
"That's What I'm Talking About!"
"Where'd I Go? Where'd I Go?"
"Uh-Oh! Are Those My Feet?"
"Damn! It Threw Me!"
"Fortunately, I'm Light on My Feet. 

Unfortunately, I Forgot to Deploy the Parachute on My Back!"
"Bull, I Just Can't Quit You!"
"Penny, I'm Comin' For Ya!"
"Not on the Face! Not on the Face!"
"Fifty-Two Seconds!? That Doesn't Even Get Me on the Scoreboard!"


I left and came back later; Baja was still on the bull. I suspect he rode it far into the night, just as I once did. See here and here.

No comments: