Friday, June 22, 2012

They Don't Make Lost Stuff Like They Used To

“Houston, we have a problem. “We’ve discovered an object over your property at 256 meters.
It appears to be terrestrial in origin. In fact, it has your name on it.
We suspect that it's an object you somehow projected into low Earth orbit
.

Written 22 June, 2012

They Don't Make Lost Stuff Like They Used To

When I was new to Second Life oh, so long ago there seemed to be just a lot of stuff hanging in the air. Especially cows.


Not so much any more.

I'm not talking about stuff that is deliberately misplaced...


No, I'm talking about stuff that's just lost in space.




Maybe I'm just not going to the same places anymore, but I only rarely stumble across lost objects in the sky.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG, I can't imagine you'd lose an object! (scrolling my memory files, but I think that's how we met:))I have a lost jellyfish roaming about...maybe you'll spot it :)

Cheyenne Palisades said...

I think the lack of floating jellyfish might have to do with Conover's prim finder. Most handy! All my jellyfish are safely in their corral.

Paige Parx said...

ROFL!!! I'm so guilty of this.. not too much anymore but lord, when I first started building i lost crap constantly. Sometimes months later I'd get an IM, "hey...im returning your widget." ... derp. :P