Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Another Quiet Night at Whimsy


It was another beautiful, uneventful night at Whimsy... so of course Sweetie had to disrupt it. She whipped out her motorized bathtub.

I mean, everyone has one, right?



"Ah, this is the life," Chey said. "So peaceful!"


"Are we moving?"


"Yes! Yes, we're moving."


"Let's not get too close to that lava flow, you know what I'm sayin'?"


"Eek!"


"That was a close call!"


"This is the life... Oh! We're going to fly over the volcano."


"Oh, sorry, how naive of me. We're of course going to fly INTO the volcano."


"Someone please tell me there's not a bridge just behind me."


"I'm not even going to tell you how close we came to being impaled on Bob's giant beak."


"Can we please land? My stomach..."


"Nice touchdown, babe. Right where we started."

Now where we we? Oh, yes...



No comments: